International Exhibition Center
91 Tran Hung Dao street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
2. Time: 09:00 am – 09:30 pm on December 13th – 18th, 2018
- Opening ceremony : 07:30 pm on December 13th, 2018
- Ending : 03:00 pm on December 18th, 2018
II. REGULATION OF THE ORGANIZER
1. Regulation for exhibitors
- Exhibitors should exactly fill company name, displayed products in the space application form. The company name will be printed in the fascia name of booth, catalogue and related documents with the aims of promotion.
- Space application form and copy of company’s establishment decision and/or business registration certificate should be sent to the organizer by post, fax or email. The organizer have the right to refuse exhibition booths whose products display incorrectly with registered products in the space application form.
2. Regulation for the exhibition 2.1. Possession of space:
- Possession of space/stand will be given only upon receipt of full payment.
- Exhibitors will move – in the venue of fair on a specific calendars as follows:
* Package stand : From 08:00 am on December 12th, 2018
* Raw space: From 08:00 am on December 20th, 2018
- Contruction of stand:
* December 10th, 2018 : 12:00 am – 10:00 pm
* December 11th, 2018 : 08:00 am – 10:00 pm
* December 12th, 2018 : 08:00 am – 10:00 pm
- The move – out exhibits period after the close of the fair:
* From 03:00 pm on December 18th, 2018 to 12:00 am on December 19th, 2018
Exhibitors should inform the organizer by application form for working overtime (1B form) and pay an overtime payment.
Note: For exhibition booths with large and complex exhibits must be set
up in the workshop before and assembly & decoration only in the exhibition
2.2. Opening time of fair:
- Exhibitors are responsible for the preservation of their own exhibits during opening time everyday (8:00am – 9:00pm). The general sercurity will seal the exhibiton hall after 9h:00pm.
- Exhibitors should be approved by the organization committee if they move out their exhibits before 5:00pm on December 18th, 2018.
2.3. Closing time of fair:
- After closing the fair, all exhibits and other materials must be moved out of the fair venue before 12:00am on December 19th, 2018.
3. Regulation for stand contruction 3.1. Package stand:
- Package stand (9 sq.m) including: pavillion with height of 2,5m; carpeted floor, 02 fluorescent tubes; 01 information counter, 02 chairs, fascia name, 01 electric socket of 13Amp/220V and 01 waste basket.
- Exhibitors do not nail and glue with high adhesion in the pavillions, hang heavy exhibits to fasia of booth. Exhibitors will be charged for all costs of risk and damage during move-in /move-out
- Furniture and power for rent will be supplied and charged as exhibitor’s request under Application Form 2 and Form 3 Form 2
- Exhibitors have to pay for the space in excess of the rent space.
- Exhibitors with over 02 package stands will be charge all expensive for special requets of booth contruction if they should not inform by document to the organizer before December 05th, 2018.
- Exhibitors will be request to change stand contruction if the display does not fit to the rent space or effect the fair area and other stands.
- Exhibitors should keep their equipment and exhibits in the rent warehouse, not use passages inside the fair area for contruction or for storage of exhibits.
- Absolutely forbidden moving inflammable or explosive into fair area, using gas or electricity to cook, heat, sold, dry materials. In special case, exhibitors must have approvement of the organizer.
3.2. Raw space:
Staffs of exhibitors must be presented to receive raw space in the fair area. The boundaries of stands or raw space are determined by the organizer.
- Contruction of raw space will be conformed to the rent space and not effect the fair area and other stands.
- Special design of exhibitors will have to be within the architectural controls and getting approval by the organizer before actual construction is started 15 days. The organizer will have right to request exhibitors changing contruction design if it effects to overall general and safety of fair area.
- Exhibitors should give the organizer contructor‘s information (name of contructor, address, telephone, person in charge) and confirm to comply with the regulation of the fair area. The contructors will be responsible for labor safety during the move-in and move-out period Application form 1A
- Contructors will be charged overtime working and must register to the organizer in application form.
4. Regulation of security
- All exhibitors have to enforce strickly regulation of security in the during of fair.
- All exhibitors are requested to wear badges in the fair venue.
- After closing fair, the organizer will make the general security arrangement for the fair area and exhibition booths indoor and exhibitors who have booths outdoor will be responsible for security.
- All exhibitors will be responsible for the security of their own exhibits and their belonging during the period of space contruction and opening time of the fair.
- Absolutely forbidden moving inflammable or explosive or environment pollutants into fair area.
- Exhibitors that use sound need to have the right volume, without effecting other stands.
5. Regulation of environment sanitation
- The organizer will make the general environment cleaning in the fair area. All exhibitors will be responsible for cleaning their exhibition stands, putting waste into the garbage bin.
- During the period of stand contruction, contractors will be responsible for moving out waste materials from fair venue. Otherwise, the organizer will remove waste materials out of fair area and all expensive for removing will be born by contructors.
6. Regulation of event
Exhibitors are required to register the organizer to hold events such as conference or seminor or promotional activities. All expensives related to holding event are born by exhibitors.